Public Service graduates can transfer federal student loans to PHEAA

If you have been working in public service for a while, you can initiate a transfer of your federal student loans to (PHEAA) by submitting the PSLF employment certification form (ECF).

The Department of Education authorized (PHEAA) with the verification of PSLF. Once PHEAA receives the ECF, your federal student loans will be transferred to, which provides excellent services according to several LRAP participants and our experience with the school hotline.

Federal Student Loan Servicer contact information!