HON. PATRICIA HERRON AND HON. ELLEN JAMES SCHOLARSHIP
The Women’s Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association awards scholarships annually to local students who have completed at least one year of law school.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial and community support to local law students (male and female) who are in good standing and have demonstrated active community involvement, including involvement in or commitment to women’s issues.
- Deadline: 2013/10/01
- Awards: $1,000 to $10,000
- Contact: Crystal L. Van Der Putten
- Phone: (925) 952-9880
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sites.law.berkeley.edu/finaid/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/08/CCCBA_Scholarship_App.pdf
- Address: Livingston Law Firm; 1600 S Main St Suite 280; Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Last updated: 2013/08/23
- Keywords: ca california 1l 2l 3l graduate contra costa herron james honorable