Are you an entering 1L or rising 2L? Consider applying for the prestigious Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship!
Soros Fellowships are open to immigrants and the children of immigrants who are 30 or younger and entering or are in their first two years of graduate school as of the November 1, 2016 deadline. Fellows receive up to $90,000 over two years in support of their education: $40,000 in tuition support and $50,000 in stipend support. More importantly, they join a lifelong community of New Americans who are making significant contributions to society.
A successful candidate will be chosen based primarily on the following criteria:
1) creativity, originality, and initiative demonstrated in any area of his/her life
2) a commitment to and capacity for accomplishment demonstrated through activity that has required drive and sustained effort
3) a commitment to the values expressed in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights
- Deadline: November 1, 2016
- Awards: up to $90,000
- Website: https://www.pdsoros.org/apply